Steps for Admissions:
- Completed Application for Admission - Click HERE to apply.
- Academic transcripts or report cards from current high school
- Pay $550 Enrollment Fee at the time of acceptance to hold your place
- Meet with Assistant Principal to discuss course options and schedule classes.
1. Contact the Admissions Office at 501-664-8006 ext. 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org and request an admissions packet.
2. Arrange to have transcripts from student’s current high school and other requested data mailed to the Admissions Office at Mount St. Mary.
3. Applications will be reviewed and students will be contacted by the Assistant Principal regarding admission and scheduling.
4. Upon acceptance, the $550 Enrollment fee is due. See Tuition and Fees for more details.
*Please note that it is easiest to transfer at the beginning of the year or at semester. We will consider accepting students wishing to transfer at other times, but determining course schedules may be more difficult. Please contact the Admissions Office at 501-664-8006 ext. 106 or email@example.com with any further questions.