|Admissions/Enrollment for International Students|
|Why Mount St. Mary?
1. Contact the Admissions Office at 501-664-8006 ext. 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on our mailing list and to request an admissions packet.
2. Register for and take the Placement Test. After taking the test, students will be given a transcript request letter to give to their current school requesting their 7th and 8th grade transcripts and any other requested data to be mailed to Mount St. Mary.
3. Applications will be reviewed and students will be sent their Placement Test results and a financial contract if they have been selected to continue on in the admissions process. If we receive more applications than we have spots available in our freshman class, we will use a priority list to determine who is invited to continue with the admissions process. Any students not immediately accepted will be placed on our waiting list.
4. Pay the $550 enrollment fee by the deadline to hold student's spot in the freshmen class.
5. Sign up for one-on-one scheduling conference with Guidance Department.
How do I apply?
Annie McFadden '08
We welcome your inquiries and encourage you to visit our campus. For more information on admissions or financial assistance, please contact: